Saturday, September 20, 2008

Narcosleepy...

I have mentioned that Rigby is the sleepiest cat in the world as well as that he loves to scare me. Well today he did both.

He was napping as usual, his late afternoon nap (it comes right after his mid afternoon nap and before early evening nap), and he was twitching. I always think of this as dreaming. Many scientist believe that cats don't reach REM sleep which is why they sleep so much. But Rigby does.

I nudged Rigby and it was like dead weight. So I had David come look. And I moved his head and it was like an unconscious cat. Like he had been shot with a tranquilizer gun. David wondered if he was alive, but I knew he was breathing.

So David says loudly, "RIGBY!"
And little Buttons says, "Yeah? I was sleeping."

I mean it was seriously a limp kitty. He was passed out. What a funny kitty.

No comments: