Tuesday, June 22, 2010

little things

The Countdown is getting smaller and smaller, trip anxiety is growing and growing. I really shouldn't be allowed travel, I get so worked up before hand. Big knot in my stomach when I think about less than a week.

Anyhoo, a couple noteworthy things to keep my mind off of trip anxiety:

1. KCP wins a giant award for surprising me WITH MY CEREAL on Sunday. I kinda wanted to cry happy tears but was a teense embarrassed. It is as delicious as I remember!

2. BIGGEST OMG EVER! The Little Couple- Bill and Jen came into David's work last night! I'm still giddy.

ps- #3
I got asked if I was 17 this weekend! When I am 36 will I look 27?! When I am 45 will I look 36?! Hoping this trend continues. ;)

1 comment:

K Cummings Pipes said...

Beldens (in the center near the corner of N. Braeswood and Chimney Rock) had a shelf filled with your cereal yesterday. Now you've got me addicted to the cranberry version. Yummy.