Thursday, November 29, 2012

Morning

Mornings stress me out.

I have the "i dont wanna go" fight with myself; then start my stressful list making in the shower; then comes the guilt from what I didn't do last night, what I ate last night, how messy the house is; full loop back to the "i dont wanna go" except this time its starting to sound like a great idea to stay home.

The following are half thoughts too small to write an entire post, but blog worthy nevertheless.

:: Last night I went to check on Wheels before bed and when I peaked out the window there was a dingo on the porch eating her food!!! (small possibility it was a dog) Insert chasing dog away story here. I kept watching the front yard for dingo's return when I saw him come loafing down the street, WAIT that's a giant possum! Ewwwwy. *ps Wheels was fine.

:: My rich, pulled together alter ego is so great. She has a clean and decorated house, wears cute clothes, doesn't sweat, and wraps her Christmas gifts with Container Store wrapping paper.
Seriously the most beautiful wrapping paper on the planet. And I want all of it.

:: This year I have painted my nails more than any other time in my life. Something about a 99cent bottle of nail polish makes me feel good. And when I can't afford new clothes or gifts for friends - nail polish works every time.

:: Rigby normally hates the blow dryer but this morning he was so cozy on "his" heated blanket, he just opened one eye and watched me, didn't even lift his head.

So now that I have avoided getting dressed so long that it is past leaving time.... but i dont wanna....

No comments: