Fun Things About My Birthday
1. Mirkat Manor Marathon
2. Lounging with the cats
3. Lots of birthday wishes
4. A call from David
5. Dinner with Micheal, Jon and Krystina (poor Leah is sick!)
6. ICECREAM!
7. Presents! I didn't think I would get any. And I got lots
(a) Papa Smurf & Smurfette
(b) my very first candle warmer!
(c) a bird feeder (just what I wanted)
(d) THREE Halmark cards from Mommy
1. Mirkat Manor Marathon
2. Lounging with the cats
3. Lots of birthday wishes
4. A call from David
5. Dinner with Micheal, Jon and Krystina (poor Leah is sick!)
6. ICECREAM!
7. Presents! I didn't think I would get any. And I got lots
(a) Papa Smurf & Smurfette
(b) my very first candle warmer!
(c) a bird feeder (just what I wanted)
(d) THREE Halmark cards from Mommy
1 comment:
Hey Analee,
Happy belated birthday from your Aunt Kay who does terrible at remembering birthdays. Wow! 24, I can't believe it. I remember being 24, many wrinkles and sizes ago! It is a good age, adult, but not old enough to think, "I'm old." Like happens at 29,30 and on down the road. Sounds like you had some fun things for your birthday, I am so curious about Papa Smurf and smurfette. I have no idea what or who they are, except the color blue comes to mind when I think of them. Anyway, as they sang in Alice in Wonderland--"A very happy unbirthday to you"
Luv,
Tia Kay
Post a Comment