This morning on my way to work, about 5 minutes after I got on the freeway I rubbed my left eye, and my contact went for a little ride somewhere up in my eye. After a few minutes of trying to get it to slide back I succumb to the fact that I would be a one eye driver for the remainder of my trip.
So I noticed a couple of things...1. Winking starts to hurt after a while. So I covered my left eye and that got old too so we just went blurry.2. One eye driving is possible. It is amazing how much my right eye compensated for its fuzzy buddy.3. Depth perception needs two working eyes. (Don't worry I was safe) Changing lanes was ok, but I would stop way far back from where I should.4. Of course not 1 minute from the garage my illusive contact should simple slide back into place. Thanks for nothing contact.
Yes it is Friday and the traffic is always so nice on Fridays. Only 20 minute commute. Lovely. And I am seriously going to bring a camera one day so you can see downtown at dawn, so pretty it is unbelievable.
And in honor of Friday... some fun....




No comments:
Post a Comment