Sunday, April 22, 2007

Don't you think it is about time for a vacation?

So I am going on a cruise! Uh huh. A nice 8 day cruise to the Caribbean. I have never been on cruise before and this of course makes me a tad nervous and a lot excited.

I am going with Jeni, another navy wife, and I say that like she is just a navy wife but she isn't. She was my closest friend in Washington and we became really close. David and I were long distance for a long time and never had couple friends. And Jeni and her husband Chris are our first couple that we get along with really well. Jeni is TONS of fun and a great listener and we have such a good time together. We haven't seen each other since January so it will be such a blast to get to spend a whole week with her.



So we leave from Glaveston and go to Montego Bay, then Grand Cayman and lastly Cozumel, and then they drop us off back in Galveston. So it sounds like a lot of fun. We are going snorkeling in Jamaica. (and yes I am terrified BEYOND words, but I have decided that I only live once and I get a life jacket so I am just going to do it) And we are going a tour/shopping excursion in Cozumel, and we are free range in Grand Cayman. Have I said I am excited about the whole thing? Cause I am!

No comments: